"Thereford, behold, I will allure her, bring her into the wilderness, and speak kindly to her."

Hosea 2:14

May 05, 2011

MIA



Yep, it's been a while since my last post. To be honest, part of that was because I wasn't sure what to write. I was so consumed by this journey Father had us on, I kind of went into hiding. It's a new day for our family. So much to write and share, which I don't have time to do right now, but stay tuned to hear about what it is that GOD has done for me and my family!! Walking in accordance to HIS will, and HIS timing, and being obedient to the LAST thing He told you is so vital!! I have learned just how MUCH He wants to lavish us with His love, and that He is ABSOLUTELY in control!! In the meantime, here's a picture of the girls from Easter!!

No comments:

Google